Wantoo is about customer experience informing product and service development, which means that reaching out to your audience is at the heart of the process.
Here are a few turns of phrase you can use in case you run into a bit of writer’s block!
Email Template One: Product Features
Now you control the future. You can help define the next version of our product. It’s easy. Just go here <Link to your idea board URL here> and tell us what you want. You can also see what’s already on the list <Link to the list view of of your ideaboard URL here> and vote for the things you want.
We'll be listening to your feedback and using it to shape our development process, so please let us know what you think right now.
Thanks so much for sharing your great ideas!
Email Template Two: Blog
We need your help!
We want to better understand what you want to read about, so we can create more of it. We’d like to introduce you to our new Idea Board. It’s a community platform that allows you to input your story ideas and have other readers vote and comment on them. We’ll keep you posted you on the status of your individual ideas, so you’ll know if they become published stories.
You can access our Idea Board here: <Link to your idea board URL here>
We appreciate your help and insight, and thank you for sharing!
Email Template Three: Services
As one of our most valuable customers, we know how important you are to our business. So we want to hear from you on how we could do better to serve you.
Check out our Idea Board and vote for the ideas you like best. You are also welcome to add new ideas of your own. We will keep you informed on the status of all ideas that you submit and vote for, you can know what to expect.
You can access the link here: <Link to your idea board URL here>
We'll be listening to your feedback and ideas, so please let us know what you think right now.
Thank you for sharing!
For Twitter, remember to keep it under 140 characters per tweet. Also remember to add the @ of the users you want to address, and never forget to attach the URL of your Idea Board to the end of each tweet. You can also add related hashtags to increase your tweet's visibility.
Here are some examples you can use to share your idea board:
- Check and join our Idea Board on (idea board topic).
- We want to hear from you! Let us know what you think of our product.
- Become a member of our Idea Board--we are listening to you!
- What do you think of (idea board topic)? Let us know on our Idea Board!
- We have paired up with @wantoo to create an Idea Board so you can tell us what you think of us!
- That is an awesome idea. We are adding it here!
- This idea has been added. Check it out here!
- This is a great suggestion! Add it here…
- You’ve got a great idea and we had to add it here!
- How smart is this? We are adding it to our idea board!
- We’ve never thought of this. This goes straight to our Idea Board!
For Facebook remember to keep your message concise and straightforward. Your objective is to share your Idea Board with other people.
- Tell us what you want, what you really really want!
- Do you WANTOO contribute? Click the link to unleash your awesome ideas!
- Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. No, seriously. It is. Add your feedback and see what happens!
- We’ve recently launched a new product and we would like you to tell us how you feel about it! Simply click on the link and add your thoughts.
- Wonder what happens when you provide feedback? Try it now and see the magic happen!
- Feedback is what we thrive on. Let us know what you think by contributing to our Idea Board.